Want to outsource your Newsletter? Then you’ve come to the right place. A newsletter is not something that should be sent quickly. It is a direct communication to your customers. It is an excellent tool to increase sales, customer loyalty and the overall conversion of your business.
Outsourcing a newsletter brings many benefits:
– It saves time: By outsourcing your newsletter, you save time
– Efficiency: An email specialist can work a lot faster because they know the system inside out.
– Quality: By outsourcing to a specialist, you will always have a high-quality newsletter.
– Professionalism: Because the specialist works on it every day, your newsletter will look professional.
– It is scalable: Great results from your newsletter? By outsourcing, you can outsource more newsletters and thus scale easily, without being busy yourself.
Often we see business owners or marketing people who are very busy with daily things and then quickly create a newsletter and blast it out the door. Unfortunately, this often comes at the expense of quality, professionalism and other work. The challenges in picking up your newsletter yourself:
– Time pressure and capacity constraints: There are only 24 hours in a day and your entire schedule is already full.
– Trends: You are not up to date with the latest trends and opportunities in email marketing
– Software: You are constantly searching for things in your email marketing software, which takes up a lot of time.
– Complexity: Often everything is sent to 1 big list without considering segments and personalization
As an email marketing specialist, I know how important a good newsletter is for your business. We start by matching your needs and my knowledge. Even if you don’t yet know exactly what you want in your newsletter, I’ll help you find the right message.
Together we work on a plan. Your ideas and my experience create a newsletter that works. Don’t have a designer? That’s not a problem. I create a newsletter that fits what you want to convey.
It’s important that the right people get the right message. That’s why I make sure your target audience is properly categorized. And you don’t have to worry about the technical side. I handle the sending and let you know how the newsletter is doing.
I always listen to feedback. Together we make sure each newsletter is better than the last.
Should you make the choice to work together, we will work on getting more results from your newsletter, of course, but also on solving the problems you encounter with it. If you find that making a newsletter takes too much time and you are already very busy, we will make a plan in which we work very independently and only contact you when things are necessary. By identifying these problems, we can create a collaboration that really gives noticeable benefits.
Convinced? Then schedule an introductory meeting or contact us now!
Once we decide to work together, we begin with an introductory meeting in which we discuss your goals and expectations. Based on that, I make a plan. Throughout the process, we’ll stay in touch so you can stay informed and give input. I believe in open communication and will always be available for questions or adjustments.
Costs vary depending on the specific requirements and scope of the project. After our initial conversation, I can prepare a detailed quote for you. In it, all aspects of the service and the associated costs will be clear, so you know exactly where you stand.
I use tools to measure the performance of your newsletter. Think of open rates, click-through rates and conversion rates. Monthly (or more often if desired) you will receive a report from me containing all results, insights and recommendations for future newsletters.